Unlimited possibilities

You'll never guess what I found at the Goodwill.....

The cutest little bell dome serving dish.  I've been dreaming of a large glass bell dome for a while now, but I refuse to pay full price for one.  Plus, I kind of love the hunt.  When I have nothing to hunt for, then I am bored.

This is my current holy grail
So while I was browsing the shelves of my local goodwill, I was pleasantly surprised to find this little guy.
The tape was key in ensuring I didn't break this on my way home
The even better part?  The price.
My motto- "if its under $10, its in my cart"
As soon as I walked in the door, I started dreaming of all the ways I could use my new find.  It can be used in the kitchen, on the dining room table, on the console table or even the entry table.  

I love a multi-tasker.

I ran around the house taking this guy on a fashion show of all his possible looks.

Cheese- yum
Tomatoes from the garden
Seashells for the den
Candle and rocks for the dining room table
Desserts
How cute would it be to have a cupcake in there???

The possibilities are endless.  $7 made my day.

Have you bought anything recently for less than $10 that rocks your socks off?

Comments