Fruit loops & Secrets

I am not generally a secret keeper.

I pretty much tell everything to everyone.

So having a secret and holding it in for weeks and weeks and weeks has been HARD.

When I have to keep a secret, it is easier for me to just not talk at all, then to try to talk about anything beside the secret I'm keeping.

Sooooo....

Who wants to take guesses?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Did you guess that I've been holed up at home working on a HUGE project?

That huge project is going to be done early this fall.  

Yes, this is a serious, long-term project.

So far, it's taken about 5 months and I still have roughly 4 to go.

Did that give it away?

What if I told you that fruit loops have single-handedly helped me get through the last 5 months of this project?

Oh god I love fruit loops.

And, so does the BABY.

So there it is.  

We're having a baby!!!!!

Oh goodness that feels good to say.

Yes, that is a billowy shirt, and yes, my stomach is stretching it to its limits, and yes, we were wine tasting
So there you have it.

I held that little tid-bit of life in for FIVE MONTHS (both figuratively and literally).

If anyone ever wondered about my secret keeping abilities, I think I have proved myself worthy.  So feel free to send me all your secrets.  I'm a steel trap.

I'm going to do my best to NOT turn this place into baby craziness.

But, I do have pregnancy brain (it's real) and I tend to forget things I've said.... heck I tried to put my fruit loops box away in the freezer last week then got upset that I couldn't fit it in.

So..... you are going to have to bear with me.

And forgive me for being completely MIA for a while.  Project-Baby is a bit all-consuming.

Comments