Merry Christmas!

I hope you are enjoying your Holiday celebrations with your family, we certainly are.

We have already accomplished one family Christmas, one family birthday and 5 work parties in the last few weeks.  It's been so fun!

As of 9am yesterday, we kicked off our 48 hour, non-stop, Christmas celebration. So far Hunter has loved all the festivities, and yes the presents....the big hit has been a foam football.

Don't forget the spoiled dog that has been chowing down on $75 worth of artisan dog treats that his sucker of a mom (yes that's me) couldn't stop from buying him.  With our luck, his delicate tummy will be upset for the next week from all the indulgent treats, but, regardless, he will be in heaven.

Once the dust glitter settles and I can button my pants again, I'll be back to give you the highlights.  On second thought, I'm going to just wear yoga pants for the foreseeable future.

I hope you have the best Christmas ever. 

XOXOXO,    Ashley




Comments